http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Back from Bulgaria!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Back from Bulgaria!

Yesterday I came back home after 8 incredible days in Sunny Beach.
I'll tell you more about it later, once I have all the photos but let me ensure you: it was a crazy week! The average day was filled with swimming and relaxing in the sun until about 7 o'clock, getting ready and having dinner in Sunny Beach and then we got the party started ;) Some days until 7 o'clock, it was awesome. And very cheap as well..
But more about that later!

I'm glad to post again, but I definitely would've loved to stay for more days. I hate this country, the weather sucks and life is very boring over here. Can't wait to go away again...

No comments:

Post a Comment