http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: My past don't dictate who I am. I choose.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My past don't dictate who I am. I choose.








































Finally! What I was talking about last month (mysterious me, I know) came true today. I had my first tattoo. At the House of Tattoos (definitely a recommendation), Haarlemmerdijk 130c in Amsterdam ;)
It wasn't painfull at all, a strange feeling of course, but I felt very relaxt actually.
Also because Mauritz, the tattoo artist, was very nice and acted as if it wasn't such a big deal, just really really amazing, which made it a lot easier!
Strange idea it'll be on my back for the rest of my life, but it feels good, so hopefully it'll stay this way!

1 comment: