http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: London, baby!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

London, baby!

London is Cool. Londen is Fancy.
London is Punk. London is The Beatles.
London is Queen Victoria. London is black cabs and red busses.
London is Harrods. London is Topshop.
London is Hats. London is Studs.
And above all, London is the place where I'm going next summer!
It's a long story, I don't wanna bore you with unavailing information.
What it comes down to: My dad's working at the 'Vrije Universiteit' in Amsterdam, and he's going to promote, which means he, and a couple of his follow smart friends, are going to study the advertisement. And my dad's territory is the history of advertising in The Netherlands and England. So he's has to go to London for, like, a week, to digg the archives there. And of course, I said I was joining him! And one of my best friends is coming with us too. Which means we, my friend and I, can hang around in London the whole week, just looking to people, making photos, shopping (and shopping and shopping) and going to the musical, etc.
I'm so looking forward to it! (:
Can't wait 'till it's summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment