http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Quick message!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Quick message!


Hi guys, hope you all had a lovely Easter! Mine wasn't very special, spent most of the time studying for my last school exams coming up this week. The only thing that keeps me going is the idea of having a summer that will last for 3 months, including festivals and a big trip through Europe... I ate a lot of delicious meals this days, so that helped with the studying as well :) My lack of posts of last weeks (and probably next week as well) can be explained by this huge pile of studying books and papers as well. Hope you'll forgive me! Fortunately one of these days there will be three packages waiting for me when I come home. My red prom dress (love to say it this way!), a blue jumpsuit and new high heels. Can't wait! Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment