http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: FREEDOM

Friday, June 1, 2012

FREEDOM

Shame on me, I think I've never not posted anything for such a long time.
I hope you haven't forgotten me! I promise I will update my blog more often this month (not that hard, since I hardly posted anything last month) and I can tell you a lot of wonderful things are about to come!

I've just finished my final exams, yesterday was my last one. What a relief. May was such a long and dreadful month. The only good things was that I turned 18 this month, but since that day, I haven't done anything but studying, working and making my exams.

I sincerely hope they went well, I have to say a few of them were a little harder than I expected but I'm quite sure I'll have my diploma by the end of the month. I'll let you know!

This is the first day of three moths of freedom. Three months of fun, three months of work (a lot of work, that is, I have to save a lot of money for my vacation next month), three months of parties, three months of sun (hopefully!) and three months of relaxation. I can't express the happiness I'm feeling when I write all this ;)

Yesterday I celebrated the beginning of the holidays with a bottle of red wine, a lovely meal and some good records. I think the beginning of a fantastic summer is here, the summer I'm going to travel through Europe for a whole month and the summer I'm going to move to Amsterdam. It scares and excites me at the same time.

I hope you'll be here to follow me through all this, I hope you will have an amazing summer as well. Look at the recept, gather all the ingredients and make it a marvellous summer.

All photos: www.theroadishome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment