http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: 2 months of Freedom

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

2 months of Freedom

Finally, the first year of university is over! Not that I didn't like it, I absolutely love the student life. Only a few days a week classes, not having to get up early anymore and hanging out with roommates and friends in the beautiful Amsterdam.
University was the main reason for the lack of posts recently, but I guarantee there are interesting things to come. Many fabulous events to come (Pitch, North Sea, another roadtrip), more time to watch films (Goldfinger, Bringing up Baby, East of Eden) and to read books (just finished Der Steppenwolf and beginning in the adorable Alice in Wonderland). Anyway, all I really wanted to say is: enjoy the summer, don't let the weather bring you down and do as many new things as you can. For I will as well. Definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment