http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Graduation Shows 2013

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Graduation Shows 2013

Last week I had the honour to walk two shows for two fabulous designers: Anbasja Blanken (HKU) and Janna van Vugt (KABK). I am always delighted when the collections I have to show are beautiful. These two were definitely the prettiest of the entire group. What I loved most, was that both of the collections were totally completed, in one style. The clothes, the make-up, the hair, the accessoires and even the models, everything matched. I think that probably is the most important thing during a show. Anyway, everything went well and I'm very pleased with the photos I've received so far.
Anbasja Blanken 

No comments:

Post a Comment