http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Roadtrip nr. 2 - there we go!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Roadtrip nr. 2 - there we go!

Saturday morning I'm leaving for Berlin early in the morning, so this will be the last post I'm writing in more than a month time. Have to say that I feel quite sad about that fact, because I finally had a bit of time to start posting again. Well, not anymore ;) This afternoon I had my last workday and when I was cycling home through Amsterdam (the Vondelpark was extremely crowded, you can't imagine) I actually had the feeling I was going to miss this city a bit while I'll be away.

Enough with the sad thoughts. I'm going back on the road! Many, many cool cities are waiting for me, many new people from all over the world to meet and many great things to experience. I don't know what I'm looking forward to most - the strolling around city streets in summer, the drinking cocktails in alternative bars or maybe just the journey and train travels itself. There's no doubt it's going to be an amazing summer and although it will be extremely hard to beat the last one, I have a feeling there's a chance it will. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful summer yourselves to. Don't plan too much, do drink too much and enjoy the sun. See you in a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment