http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Wild Romance

Friday, August 15, 2014

Wild Romance

God, how I love this editorial. The extremely handsome bearded man you see is Michiel Huisman, a Dutch actor. He was one of the leading parts in my favourite show as a child: Costa, a corny Dutch show filled with sun, sex and Spanish coasts. Now, 14 (!) years later, he has a part in one of my current favourite shows: Game of Thrones. I haven't seen that many episodes, so I haven't seen him perform yet, but looking at these photos, I'm sure it's gonna be a hell of an experience :)
Fashion editorials starring a guy and a girl are always quite tricky. They can look oh so cheesy but also very good. This one turned out to be breathtakingly beautiful, if you ask me. The simplicity, the environment, the Wild West feeling to it, perfect. Don't we all wish to have a romance like this in the wilderness?
Credits:
Glamour August 2014
Photography: Will Davidson
Models: Michiel Huisman & Valentina Zelyaeva

No comments:

Post a Comment