http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Time Flies

Friday, August 27, 2010

Time Flies

Damn, time goes fast this vacation.
It's really sad we've had so less sun, my summer feeling has totally disappeared. I bearly sat in the sun, the last time I went swimming was in Barcelona (a month ago) and the ice-creams I ate, well, you can count them on two hands..

And in one week school starts again... Bluugh.
Well, let's imagine waking up in Greece (or Italy or Spain or any country that's hot) and seeing these images. Cause right now there's no way I'm seeing them in real life any time soon again ): But hee, you can always dream about it. Dream as if you'll live forever, but live as if you'll die today ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment