http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: HKU Show 2011

Thursday, June 23, 2011

HKU Show 2011



Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I've been very busy with lots of things, especially with school. It's the last week of the year, in one week the testweek is finished and freedom begins (: And in 3 weeks I'll be at the beach in Bulgaria. Still kind of inconceivable when I think about it. Anyway, I've walked the HKU Show last wednesday again.


It was in an old storage in Utrecht and there were two shows. I was a model for Natalie de Koning, who made an incredible collection with beautiful colours (mintgreen, pink, cream and purple). Her collection looked futuristical yet also romantic. It was a search for a more sustainable way of producing. For me it was the most inspirational collection of all and that means a lot, since there was so much beauty in the creations.

The upper photos were taken backstage, by Peter Stigter himself (thé catwalk photographer).



'There are three things extremely hard: steel, a diamond, and to know one's self.'
(Benjamin Franklin)

No comments:

Post a Comment