http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Looking back...

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking back...

On the verge of a new year I got to thinking (like Carrie would say) about last year. About all the things I experienced, some tough, some tougher, some good - some even better. Though 2012 has a whole lot of new things planned for me, 2011 was a hell of a year as well.

How can 2012 be better when 2011 was the year I went to both New York and Paris in a week? When 2011 was the year I went to Bulgaria with friends, which turned out to be great. When 2011 was the year I went to a lot of concerts (Selah Sue, on stage with Larry Graham) and three festivals (North Sea, Mundial and Lowlands!).

Of course 2011 wasn't just fun, it was also a year of school, work and stress.
But everything was worth it, let's celebrate this last night of 2011 and welcome a new marvelous year, full of pleasure, fun and success.






No comments:

Post a Comment