http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Names North Sea Jazz 2012

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Names North Sea Jazz 2012

Something I can look forward to while studying for my exams.. What I will do a lot I guess up and until May. But thank god for an incredible summer to come, which includes my third trip to North Sea. This year I planned to go all 3 days. Why not, right? It's not like I have too much money (I will never have) but music is so worth it.

Anyway, the first names are a-ma-zing and I'm gonna tell you right now which names I'm talking about.

.................................

Van the Man!

Macy Gray

Janelle Monae

Tony Bennett
You may know him from the duet 'Body and Soul' with Amy Winehouse or 'The Lady is a Tramp' (both covers of course) with Lady Gaga.

Gregory Porter
Great beginning soul singer, love his ballad 'Be good'.

And many, many more names to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment