http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: HAPPY FRIDAY

Friday, October 26, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY

What a week this has been. Too many exams and too little enjoyable things. And I also heard I'm recovering from Pfeiffer's disease. Which is very typical, cause it's possible I've had it for quite some time and I've never really noticed it. Of course I felt tired from time to time, but I just thought that was because I'm always doing a lot and I don't sleep that much. So that means a lot of rest. Only one problem: that's quite impossible for me. Too many things on my agenda and I find them too important to skip them!

So here's a post as a big shout out to celebrate the weekend. I'm done with my exams, just had a marvellous shoot and looking forward to 2 (!) housewarmings tonight and a wellness day with my mom tomorrow. I hope your plans are fabulous as well and I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment