http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: On the other side of fear lies freedom

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

On the other side of fear lies freedom

I'm a dreamer. I definitely am. But the ambiguous thing about my personality (I know, there is something (many things) wrong with me), is that I'm a great realist as well. Which means, I like to dream big, but when it comes down to it, I think you should do what you dream about. Like Blair Waldorf once said: 'Destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things in stead of making them happen'. And since I live in Amsterdam, I'm much less afraid to take chanches.

So that's what I did today. Cause I also like a touch of mystery, I'm not going to tell you straight away. Let me give you a few hints. I talked about it a few times earlies on my blog. I am extremely excited but also quite frightened to do it. It's going to happen in one month exactly, on the day the world is going to end (according to the Mayas). This last fact won't help you any further, just a little funny thing I wanted to mention.

Well, enough mystery for now, if you want to know what I'm talking about, keep following my blog! It'll be worth it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment