http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Chuck and Blair, the most passionate pair

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Chuck and Blair, the most passionate pair

Normally I'm not really into all that romantic sugary stuff, but for me, Chuck & Blair are pure dynamite. After seeing the final episode of Gossip Girl (I won't say anything, in case you haven't seen it yet!), I just had to write a post about them featuring a selection of the most powerful photos of them. Which weren't hard to find, since they are so absolutely photogenic together. Maybe it's the fact they both have a huge attraction towards each other or it just because they are both that good looking. Who doesn't love Chuck Bass (what it is, I don't know, I guess this bad boy thing and well, just the way he looks...) and wants to look like Blair Waldorf (or well, at least have her clothes!). Anyway, it remains to be seen if any other show will have such a plot line as Chuck & Blair, it hardly seems possible.




Chuck: ''I destroyed the only thing I ever loved''. Blair: ''I don’t love you anymore. But it takes more than even you to destroy a Blair Waldorf''. Chuck: ''Your world would be easier if I didn’t come back''. Blair: ''That’s true. But it wouldn’t be my world without you in it''.






Blair: ''What if we need games? What if without them we're boring?'' Chuck: ''We can never be boring''. Blair: ''You say that, but I know you. You're Chuck Bass. Chuck: I'm not Chuck Bass without you''.

3 comments: