http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: December come to me, I will let you be

Sunday, December 2, 2012

December come to me, I will let you be


The best month of winter has begun again. Though I'm not really the coziness kind, I am really looking forward to the parties this month, the dinners with friends & family and the fact I'm seeing my brother again, who's returning from Canada!
Before Christmas and New Year's Eve (where to go?), first I got a few exams coming up. To start the coziness feeling before this horror, I'm thinking of going shopping first. And then I mean good, good shopping. I have to buy a new fake fur coat anyhow, and thank god for the many flea markets Amsterdam has. Keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment