http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Red Headed Stranger

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Red Headed Stranger

I want new hair!
Firstly, I want to have a new haircut, a full pony I guess.
And secondly, I want to dye my hair.
But I'm so afraid, a friend sent me an article including photo of a girl who dyed her hair with a color washing and her head just swoll up as if she was an alien! It was horrible..
So I'm sure such a thing will happen to me as well. I know, I always tend to look not at the bright side of life (:
Anyway, I want my hair to be copper. So darkbrown/caramel with a tiny bit of red in it. So exciting!



1 comment:

  1. Haha, that friend was me:)
    im such a good friend, to scare you!
    and also i full pony?
    ilike

    ReplyDelete