http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: VACATION

Friday, October 22, 2010

VACATION

Finally! I've finished my tests and now all I'm going to do is blogging, watch Sex & the City and listen to music. No kiddin', there's more actually.
Tonight I'm going out (: Tomorrow I'm going to buy lotss and lotsss of records. Monday I'm going to dye my hair. Hallelujah, I'm so frightened, you should definitely check this out. The second story already. I'm sure something like that will happen to me... But I'm going to do it anyway, cause my hair is so boring right now. Tuesday I'm going to Antwerp and I'm gonna buy so much! Of course I'll post my new clothes/jewellery, etc (and my hair color). And I'm gonna have a relaxing day with a facial and massage, together with my mom. Of course there's also work, but I don't mind, cause I want to make money (:

No comments:

Post a Comment