http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Looking forward to this weekend!
Tomorrow I'm going to Amsterdam, make lots of photos and in the evening, I'm going to the 'Gouden Loeki' (a Dutch advertisement award show). My dad works in that business (you should really check out www.reclameklassiekers.nl) and I got to join him (:
I bought a lovely dress, amazing shoes (a photo is coming soon!) and I'm very excited.
We'll sleep in a hotel in Amsterdam because we have to be at the opening of my dad's exhibition the next morning. It's in a big building in Amsterdam, called 'Beurs van Berlage'. Hope I'll have a bit of time to go shopping as well! Anyway, my dad isn't some artist or anything like it, but he has compiled the exhibition. It's about classic advertisements (tv, magazines and radio). He's been working on it for ages now so saturday we'll see what the result is!

No comments:

Post a Comment