http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Snow, Sinterklaas & Sammy

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snow, Sinterklaas & Sammy

'Sinterklaas' (a Dutch celebration like Santa Claus) last night was a lot of fun. I've got almost everything I wanted, can say I'm spoiled!
We had a delicious meal (consisting sushi, spinach soup, risotto and chocolate fondue) and then we went out for a walk. Afterwards, I'd spread all the presents around the room and it was time for unpacking!
Some presents I got were:
- 'Love', the new parfum of ChloƩ (it smells like heaven)
- Sex & the City season 1 (planning to buy them all) (:
- Red nailcoat
- V Magazine (including some amazing fashion spreads with Lara Stone, Freja Beha Erichsen and Karlie Kloss)
- A box of Music movies
- Records
And many, many more!







No comments:

Post a Comment