http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: DEUGTNIET

Monday, December 23, 2013

DEUGTNIET

After a busy period at university, I finally had time again for some modeling. This is the result of the first shoot, which was for the new label DEUGTNIET (specialized in beanies and caps), which two girls started a couple of months ago. They're doing a great business and things are really starting to go into the right direction. The shoot was great fun, I had to show my crazy side and let myself go. It's a fine line between silly and just weird, so I didn't know what to expect, but it actually went very fluently. I had a great time and we had the shots within 2 hours. The name of the brand is a Dutch expression, which you can loosely translate as: is no good. So it's a pretty cheeky name, but I think it fits the beanies perfectly! If you'd like to order one, you can do it here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment