http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: I GOT TAGGED

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I GOT TAGGED

By Lenn

The rules:
- Answer all the questions.
- Tag a few peoples.

1. Do you have any pets?
Yes, one hairy dog.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Family, friends and music (:

3. What's the weather like right now?
I don't know, it's dark. And probably cold.

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
No but if I did I'm quite sure I would crash xD

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
9.30 am too bad cause I had the best dream last night (:

6. When was the last time you showered?
Uuuh, about three hours ago.

7. What was the last movie you saw?
I'm not there, biography about Bob Dylan, with Cate Blanchett, Richard Gere, Heath Ledger (!) and many more. But I almost fell asleep. Not because of the movie but because I was really tired. It's a very weird movie but I'm gonna finish it anyway.

8. What does your last text message say?
It's private, I'm sorry! You probably wouldn't find it interesting anyway ;)

9. What's your ringtone?
Sittin' on the dock of the bay - Otis Redding

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yeah, a lot of different countries!

11. Do you like sushi?
Yes, but I can't eat too much of it, makes me sick.

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Ehh.. my parents do. But probably in the supermarket or at the market.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, the minute I lie down I'm gone. Very happy about that.

14. How maby siblings do you have?
I've got one older brother.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Yes, a laptop.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
17 yearsss.

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Noo.

18. Do you color your hair?
No, I don't.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Uuhm, do my homework, but I don't have the motivation anymore. So I'll probably just watch some tv or read the ELLE.

20. When was the last time you cried?
Not a long time ago ;)

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Something with mushrooms, chicken and cheese.

22. Which do you prefer hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
I don't really mind, I guess cheeseburgers.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes, but not many.

24. What is your eye color?
Green.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Haha no, I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment