http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: LANVIN FOR H&M

Thursday, September 2, 2010

LANVIN FOR H&M

Yeaaaah, the new special designer for H&M is announced. And it's Alber Elbaz from Lanvin.
It's not my favourite brand, but I have to say it seems wonderful to have a real Lanvin in my closet.

I think the s/s 2010 collection was really nice, with all the pink, red and black. I have to say the f/w 2010 collection is a bit too creepy for me. The models with the straight black hair (including too straight pony) with bigggg fur jackets. They really looked like birds.

But anyway, I think Alber Elbaz is a wonderful man and you have to admit, he looks a bit funny. Like a cartoon figure or something like that.

The collection will be in about 200 H&M stores on the 23th of Novembre. I'm very curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment