http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: THEY'RE MY INFLUENCE

Sunday, September 19, 2010

THEY'RE MY INFLUENCE

I love everything about the book 'Influence' from Mary-Kate and Ashley. The lay-out is marvelous, their way of interviewing is very honest and the artists who they have interviewed really have something to say. And the pictures are wonderful of course.

I have to admit I don't think the Olsen Twins are the best actresses ever. As a kid I loved their movies but nowadays I adore them because of their style. Although Ashley's busier with her own label, I like Mary-Kate's style best.

Here are some pages of the book, so you can take a look in it.

Letter from Diana Vreeland (then editor-in-chief on Vogue) to Bob Colacello:
Francisco Costa (designer Calvin Klein):

Diane von Furstenberg:

John Galliano (Dior):

Karl Lagerfeld (Chanel, as we all know):

Christian Louboutin:

Ashley Olsen:

Mary-Kate Olsen:

Mary-Kate Olsen:

No comments:

Post a Comment