http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: I won two tickets to the concert of M.I.A. next Thursday in Paradiso!

Monday, November 22, 2010

I won two tickets to the concert of M.I.A. next Thursday in Paradiso!

I'd totally forgotten about the fact that I had filled it in already.

It was a contest of Diesel, you could win 2 tickets for M.I.A. and all you had to do was motivate why YOU had to win. Mostly, I don't like this kind of contests, cause it's hard to stand out. But this time I though, whatever, let's just do it.
So I'd written a little story about why M.I.A. inspires and that M.I.A. is a strong woman with a lot of confidence, who knows what she wants. This is also what Diesel wants to show with it's campaign 'Be Stupid' in my opinion. So I figured those two matches each other and they both inspire me.
So I advise you to respond on someones ego when you join such a contest. Always works! (:

I'm looking forward to next thursday, Amsterdam always does me good and a free concert, what else do you wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment