Wednesday, August 22, 2012
ROADTRIP PART V
What are you looking at?
1) Avalon and I on the boat from Bari to Corfu. What a wonderful trip, we met people from all over the world and that was awesome. It was very cold at night though and we didn't have a place to sleep because we reserved the cheapest spot, which was actually at the deck. Thank god we were allowed to sleep in the lounge as well.
2) See 1.
3) Mojitos on board.
4) The port of Bari.
5) The backpacks were starting to take their toll. HEAVY!
6) But we stayed positive as always! Uhum ;)
7) Our fabulous boat Superfast Ferries.
8) The swimming pool of 'Irene Apartments', where we stayed. It was very lovely, lots of families but a good place to relax, which we really needed after so much walking and carrying backpacks. A vacation in our vacation, best idea ever.
9) The beautiful sight of Agios Gordios in Corfu.
10) Delicious ice cream.
11) Sea breeze (:
13) God, how I love Greece.
14) Me eating tzatziki.
15) The sea, very lovely.
16) Again, I love Greece.
17) The restaurant/bar of 'Irene Apartments', nothing special but cool board.
18) Me in Greece.
19) Ouzo, water and bread. All you need.
20) Sardines, they were amazing.
21, 22 and 23) Corfu Town on our last night. After all, we did see a bit of culture in Corfu cause besides this night we only lay on the beach, or swimming pool, and went for dinner.
24) On our way back to Italy. You learn to sleep anywhere on the road, even on a cold, noisy boat.