http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Present

Friday, July 30, 2010

Present

I still get to pick a present for my grades list of this year.
I can't make a choice between these three things.

- 'Influence' by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
A style book with many photos of fashion icons and magazines and designers that inspire the twins. Interviews with Karl Lagerfeld, Diane von Furstenberg and many others. Price: 25 euros.


- The Audrey Hepburn Collection.

Seven films of my favourite movie star, including 'Breakfast at Tiffany's', 'My Fair Lady' and 'Roman Holiday'. Price: 18 euros.

- Teen Vogue Hand Book
All the information and photos about style, fashion and models. Price: 13 euros.

I don't knooooooow.

Which one should you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment