http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: YEAAAAAAAH HOLLAND HAS REACHED THE FINALS

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

YEAAAAAAAH HOLLAND HAS REACHED THE FINALS

How on earth could this tiny shit country make the finals in World Championship?
But they did, they did, they did, they did!
Yesterday was the match against Uruguay and it was pretty stifling. On forehand, I had expected Holland to win. I mean, if they could beat Brasil they could definitely beat Uruguay, right? Anyway, sunday are the finals. And where am I? Yes, at North Sea Jazz. Merde, that is what they cal a luxury problem. But I hate it. I hope they have a large screen over there and they fix something with the program, because I don't want to come in the position where I have to choose between Joss Stone and the finals of the World Championship. Because you don't wanna mis the last one, it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! So let's hope they'll figure out something.

Today my last tests, and then freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment