http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Bevrijdingsdag

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bevrijdingsdag

Yesterday May 5, it was 'Bevrijdingsdag' in the Netherlands.
The day when we celebrate the freedom of our country since the Second World War.
There are lots of festivities in every city.
And as a 'Freedom' blog I can't skip posting about 'Freedom day' in Europe, now can I?

I went there with some friends yesterday, a lot of them had been to Rome for 5 days and they came back that afternoon, so they were very tired!

I've seen Caro Emerald performing (she was good, but the quality of the sound wasn't great), I've seen Diggy Dex, Babylon Circus (a French reggae-band) and Guus Meeuwis at the end.

Guus was amazing, the entire audience was singing and waving with their hands.
Yes, it was a magical evening!

Babylon Circus:




Caro Emerald:

No comments:

Post a Comment