http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: She is a SUPERWOMAN

Monday, May 10, 2010

She is a SUPERWOMAN

Saturday Alicia Keys was performing for a full-booked Gelredome in Arnhem.
She was TREMENDOUS.
She sang all her greatest hits, 'Fallin', 'If I ain't got you', 'No one'
And ofcourse her newest songs, 'Unbreakable (I'm ready)', 'Try Sleeping with a broken heart' and 'Empire State of Mind Part 2 - Broken Down'
OMG, the last one was incredible.
She blew us all away!
Unfortunately she didn't sing 'Through it all', but whatever, I mean, she was there, she was so incredible nice, and I was sitting on row 34, like, almost the best seats possible! xD

An other sad thing was that the concert only lasted 1,5 hour.. I was so dissappointed, because I was having the time of my life and then she already left!

Before her came Melanie Fiona, with songs as 'Monday Morning', 'Give it to me right'.
She was also very good, but the audience wasn't very enthousiast.
They were when A.K. came up, in a chest, waiting to be 'free'
As she was 'The ELEMENT OF FREEDOM'

And the best part was...
8 may is Alicia Keys mama's birthday
So she asked everyone to scream: 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA KEYS!'
And we did.
A.K. loved it, she said on her Twitter: 'Arnhem was TREMENDOUS last night. Massive luv 2 everyone in the building. Y'all should've heard 17,000 people scream 'Happy Birthday mama Keys!'
She sang 'Like you'll never see me again' afterwards.

And I don't think I'll ever see her again that way.

Or?

Ofcourse I do, can't wait for the next concert!!










No comments:

Post a Comment