http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: “My theory is that if you look confident you can pull off anything - even if you have no clue what you're doing.”

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

“My theory is that if you look confident you can pull off anything - even if you have no clue what you're doing.”


Well, Jessica Alba can sure were everything.
If I could choose which girl I could look like, it'd definitely be Jessica Alba, she has a perfect figure, a lovely face and she's got a fabulous attitude.
She's Canadian, French, Danish, Mexican and American.
Wow.
Regardless, I really love this outfit.
It's very simple, but yet beautiful.
Great bag, nice top and powerful shorts.
Sometimes basics are all you need, right?
And look at the little kiddie, how adorable! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment