http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Alexander Wang, Mister Beauty

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Alexander Wang, Mister Beauty

I was just checking out the latest news on www.elle.nl, when I spotted a post of Alexander Wang's rough eyebrows look. I had already seen it in some magazines before, but woah, do I love this look.
The eyebrows may not be very logical in real life (can imagine being stared at a lot on the streets, school or whatever when you come up with these hairy earbrows), but I think it looks awesome on the catwalk. It's still decent and it looks a bit raw and naughty.
What I also love about the look is the side braid, I think that's the best beauty trend of 2010. Long, curly brown hair, in combination with the nude look. Another look I absolutely adore! La la love it! Definitely a look in which you can draw me out a lot this summer, white or creme clothes, nude make-up and a long side braid. But I can not promise to do the raw eyebrow thing, that's a bit too much for me! But it looks amazing at the models, the last model you see is the Dutch talent Nimue Smit, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment