http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: I love James Dean

Friday, April 2, 2010

I love James Dean

I've been in love with James Dean for over a year and I still hadn't seen 'Rebel without a Cause' ;)
Me and a friend Avalon finally saw the movie yesterday, and now we love James Dean even more.
'Rebel' isn't a fabulous movie, but I still love it, for having James Dean in it!I don't know what it is, but there's something about him, he has this charisma, the 'bad boy' but still vulnerable and sweet feeling..We also saw 'James Dean', a biography movie about his life, with James Franco as James Dean. And even though Franco isn't Dean, he's still absolutely fabulous. A good substitution.The only sad thing about the last movie was the end. It made us totally depressive. Why on earth did he have to die? Which asshole drives up to James Dean, and causes a deadly accident. Man, I hate that guy who caused the accident.
But, I guess James Dean weren't been such a legend if he didn't die at the age of 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment