http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: Bob Dylan

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bob Dylan


Google is doing themes lately, a year ago you only had 'em at Queens Day, Christmas or Easter, but nowadays you can choose your own theme.
My Google has apparently chosen for Bob Dylan. I can change it if I feel like it, but I like it, actually.

Bob Dylan really is a sort of a God. Man, he's good. I'm reading his diaries (his first years in spotlights) and he's so curious. Does whatever he wants, ain't nobody'll tell him what to do.
And that's what makes him such a great artist.

I love his music. Especially 'Hurricane', 'I want you' and 'Like a Rolling Stone'
Shouldn't listen to it too long, cause it gets kind of depressing, but the lyrics are amazing!
Almost poetic.

Yes, he may be a 'crazy, old, country goofie' but if this genius comes to the Netherlands, I'll be there! But before that let's listen to an ingenious song, 'Subterrenean Homesick Blues':

No comments:

Post a Comment