http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: I'm not going..

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm not going..


Today I called the woman from Benelux' Next Topmodel.
I explained the situation to her.
And she adviced me to wait another year. I'm only fifteen and I have to be available full-time a whole month. So that wasn't going to happen.
She thought it was sad, because she really loved my pictures.
Which I think is a good thing, hihi.
She also said I could inscribe myself to a modeling agency, like Elite, so maybe I will.
They're very strict there, I guess... So that's going to be exciting.
But he, that's life, right?
You aren't going to make it, unless you take risks and you take challenges.
AND I'M GOING TO!

No comments:

Post a Comment