http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: The Week of the Magazine

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Week of the Magazine

Doutzen Kroes - Octobre 2009
From April 26 till May 9 it's the Week of the Magazine!
Which give me a reason to show you my favourite covers of my favourite magazine ELLE. It are all Dutch covers.
Sophie Vlaming - March 2009
Under: Bregje Heinen
Alek Wek - April 1998
Bette Franke - May 2009
Under: Doutzen Kroes - January 2007

I wanted to give you a view of my favourite covers of all magazines, but that wasn't possible cause I couldn't find that much. The ones I was looking for weren't available on the internet. And I thought everything was possible with internet! Well, it turns out to be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment