http://parismorningsnewyorknights.blogspot.com/2015/12/an-ode-to-san-francisco.html Wild Young Minds: I'm back!

Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm back!

The last week(s) I felt like I was living the dream.
First Paris, then New York. Exactly like the name of my blog 'Paris Nights and New York Mornings'. It was so incredibly amazing.
I can't wait to tell you everything and to show you all the photos (I'm going to post them in parts because I have so many photos), but I am so extremely tired right now. I have barely slept last night (we arrived in the morning in Brussels but for us it felt like it was like 3 o'clock in the night, due to the time difference). Anyway, I'm just going to unpack my suitcase and have a nice and deep sleep.
Though it was nice to see everybody again (can't wait to see my friends again this weekend), I would give anything to go back. Just for a day. Or maybe a bit longer. Alright then, I already made the decision I'm going to live in Manhattan when I grow up.
Yes, I know, you'll probably think that's not gonna happen because apartments in Manhattan are very expensive, but I'm going to anyway (: I prefer living in Greenwich Village or Soho. That must be lovely.

New York, I love you, miss you and can't wait to see you again.
Oh and Paris, I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment